Clearwater People Solutions Ltd
Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our client are currently seeking a Junior/ Graduate Marketing Executive who has either graduated with a marketing degree or who has does not have a degree but has some commercial marketing experience to join the team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working in a team of 8 - 9 executives and full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Support in developing and delivering creative and innovative marketing plans that encompass a broad range of programmatic and bespoke marketing activities resulting in business growth and demonstrable ROI in alignment with the business and vendor goals
- Support in securing vendor funding for the agreed marketing activities
- Support creation and execution of Marketing Plan and Business Unit strategy
- Support execution of cross business solution and service lead campaigns
- Manage and coordinate campaign marketing activity, liaise with the internal studio and web designer for production, proof management and launches, etc.
- Work closely with our business units and key vendor contacts to understand roadmaps, align objectives in support of market opportunities and drive
- Liaise with and manage external supplier relationships where appropriate
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business; sales, commercial, finance and purchasing.
- Set goals, manage, monitor and report ROI on all activities and campaigns back to business and vendors
- Forecasting and fiscal management of activities
- Manage coordination of internal and external resources to ensure activities delivered on time and to plan
- Produce reporting metrics by campaign to ensure effectiveness and ROI is tracked in order to report back to the vendor
- ROI as linked to overall Business unit performance
- Growth through incremental funding opportunities
- Broadening the range of available marketing programs and bespoke activities
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous channel marketing, sales or agency experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Great organisation with ability to balance tactical work with strategic thinking
- Self-starter and driven to deliver results directly and through influence of others
- Collaborative and strong team player
- Creativity in both the design and implementation of programs and plans
- Good networking skills - internally and externally
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, and sustain a high level of energy & concentration in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Capacity/courage to challenge the status quo
- Strong numeracy skills
Successful candidates will be required to have a ful clean drivers licence as you will be required to travel to client sites.